Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cooking Journal

This is to prove that I'm an AWESOME chef (in my opinion).. haha. I have not burned down the kitchen so far or cooked anything that made anyone rush to the toilet after eating it, so I think my cooking is at the very least..edible for the masses.

Let me show you some of the stuff I've cooked so far..not in chronological order..





My first breakfast!



Just follow packet instructions.. how SIMPLE. And lazy of me.

My first spaghetti! Not bad.. but doesn't taste so good when it's eaten as leftovers..

Today I cooked chicken with my very own gravy! I liked it and I think Minda did too.. tastes something like what my mom does.. hahaha. So it's a great success!

I'm going to keep updating this post from time to time to show more of my dishes..

No comments: