Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fulfilling Obligations..

I got tagged by Harry. I don't do tags all the time but I'm bored, so I'll make this an exception.. and after reading through this, you might know me just a little bit more.

Six things I’m passionate about
1. Food
2. Music
3. Shoes
4. Shopping
5. My 2 darling cats.. miss them so much
6. My personal causes not sanctioned by any particular organization.

Six things I say too often
Oh my god this is hard.. I have no idea what do I say too often..
1. la
2. "hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha"
3. shit you la
4. you suck
5. go away I don't like you
6. I don't know. Not that I don't know what's the 6th thing i say too often, you know what I mean?

Six books I’ve read recently
1. Frank Lampard's autobiography
2. Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides. This is a good book.
3. Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
4. Playing with Fire - Gordon Ramsay
5. OK! magazine (Australian edition)
6. People magazine

Six songs I can listen to again and again
I'm just skimming through my song collection to answer this question..
1. Boston - Augustana
2. Yesterday - The Beatles
3. Think I'm In Love - Beck
4. Trouble - Coldplay
5. Die Another Day - Madonna
6. Memory (acoustic version) - Sugarcult

Six things I learnt in the past year
1. Driving around in my CLK (cute little Kancil)
2. How to cook meals which are suitable for human consumption
3. Stream TV series online.. saves so much time and hard drive space
4. The life-altering skill of tram-hopping
5. Succesfully open all sorts of bottles
6. My alcohol tolerance

I cooked oreo dory for dinner today! It's not dory with oreos.. it's actually one of the dory varieties. It was the first time I've attempted cooking fish which is not breaded or covered in tempura batter, so I'm damn proud of myself =). Tasted quite good too in my opinion. I still have a few pieces left so I'm going to cook more dory again one of these days.

I miss eating fish sooooo much, especially fish cooked chinese style. I'm really craving for steamed river fish with soya sauce... one of my all time favourite dishes...

No comments: