Thursday, July 10, 2008

So far this winter.. my mom and sis came over to visit.. and we went to Sydney together.. and I came back here alone.

At Lindt Cafe, Darling Harbour, Sydney

Since I've been back from Sydney, I bought another pair of shoes to increase the total amount of shoes I have with me to 11 (my very own football team of shoes), and re-dyed my hair. It's now a lovely, brighter shade of red than the one I had previously.. very satisfied with it.. Hope I can get the same colour done at home since 2 shades of red were mixed to create my current colour..

The boredom has slowly but surely started to sink in.. Especially since there hasn't been that many interesting shows on tv these past few days.. I feel like dota-ing =/ been ages since I last played =(. My laggy wireless internet doesn't allow it now.. the ping time is madness..

I wish I could watch CHELSEA play BACK HOME! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... If Lampard's playing, I think I could cry.. Why can't they come in December instead?

No comments: